A high-quality monocular microscope for professional use of fecal egg counts (FEC).
Easily to be set up to see exactly one column of the McMaster slide.
Monocular microscope or single-eyepiece microscope with achromatic DIN-objectives for bright viewing.
For regularly FEC tests a magnification of 100x is used. The microscope has a magnification range of 40x-1000x.
For mobile use the intergrated battery is rechargeable.
- Achromatic DIN-objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x.
- One ocular: 10x with pointer.
- Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
- Coaxial mechanical stage (cross table): High end XY stage with single hand operation.
- Focusing system: Coarse and fine focuser.
- Comfortable view, 360° turnable head.
- Illumination: LED.
- Adjustable Abbe condenser with field diaphragm and filter holder.
- Rechargeable battery operation.
- Integrated dimmer.
- Power supply 230V (5,5V/300mA).
- Blue filter.
- Immersion oil.
- Dust cover.
- Weight: 2,7 kg.
- Instruction manual: English, French, German, Spanish.
The McMaster test kit contains:
- McMaster counting slide
- Precision scale
- 500 gram flotation salt enough for about 40 tests
- Graduated cylinder 50 ml
- Beakers 50 ml and 250 ml
- Squeeze bottle
- 5 syringe (without needle) of 2 ml