High-quality binocular microscope for professional use of fecal egg counts (FEC).
Easily to be set up to see exactly one column of the McMaster slide.
Observing with both eyes makes viewing more comfortable and ergonomic and improves detail recognition.
For regularly FEC tests a magnification of 100x is used. The microscope has a magnification range of 40x-400x.
With battery powered LED lighting it can be used anywhere, e.g. for fieldwork or excursions.
- Achromatic DIN-objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x.
- Binocular head.
- WF 10x eyepiece.
- Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x.
- Coaxial mechanical stage (cross table): High end XY stage with single hand operation.
- Focusing system: Coarse and fine focuser.
- Smartphone holder.
- Comfortable view, 360° turnable head.
- Illumination: LED.
- Adjustable Abbe condenser with field diaphragm and filter holder.
- Battery powered long life LED light for mobile use.
- Batteries needed: 3x AA (LR6), 1.5V.
- Dimmable lighting.
- Carry case.
- Box with preparations, empty slides and cover glasses.
- Weight: 3,1 kg.
- Instruction manual: English, French, German, Spanish.
The McMaster test kit contains:
- McMaster counting slide
- Precision scale
- 500 gram flotation salt enough for about 40 tests
- Graduated cylinder 50 ml
- Beakers 50 ml and 250 ml
- Squeeze bottle
- 5 syringe (without needle) of 2 ml