Use of Personal Data
FECtest uses the following personal and statistical data:
- Name, address, email address, phone number (optional) and VAT identification number (optional) when registering for a course. Your data is used for organising the course and for billing.
- Name, address, email address, phone number (optional) and VAT identification number (optional) when purchasing (a) product(s) in our webshop fectest.com. Your data is used for billing and for sending the product to you.
- Name and email address when answering your question via the contact form.
- Name and email address when sending you newsletters.
- Name and bank account number for payment of a course and/or product.
- Statistical data: IP-address, type of browser, website visited to connect to ours, system configuration, the pages you visit on FECtest including date and time. This data, except for the IP-address, is visible in the statistics.
FECtest stores and uses only the personal data you provide us with directly.
Registering for a Course
You can register for a course via our webshop www.fectest.com. Your personal data is used for billing and for organising the course. Your bill will be reported to the Duttch tax authority. In accordance with Dutch law bills are stored for seven years.
Purchasing a Product
You can purchase a product via our webshop www.fectest.com. Your personal data is used for billing and for delivering your purchase to you. Your bill will be reported to the Dutch tax authority. In accordance with Dutch law bills are stored for seven years.
Paying for a Course and/or Product
If you pay with iDEAL/MisterCash/Bancontact/Sofort Banking the payment will be carried out by payment service provider Sisow.nl. This company stores bank data in their system.
If you pay with Paypal, you will log in with your Paypal user name and password on the Paypal site.
If you fill out a contact form on our website or send us an email, the data you send us will be stored for as long as necessary for the contents of your email and for answering your question completely.
We offer a newsletter in which we inform interested parties about new developments, products and/or services. Only with your prior consent your email address will be added to the list of subscribers. Each newsletter contains a link for unsubscribing.
For sending our newsletters we use Mailchimp. Mailchimp has secured their systems well and observes confidentiality when using your data. Mailchimp is based in the US and has a EU-US Privacy Shield certification. FECtest has a data processing agreement with Mailchimp.
FECtest resides on servers of STRATO. STRATO logs data which are visible for FECtest in the statistics. STRATO stores IP-addresses of website visitors for a maximum of seven days in so-called log files to identify and block cyberattacks. After seven days STRATO deletes the IP-addresses.
FECtest has a data processing agreement with Strato.nl.
We handle your data confidentially and do not disclose it.
We took fitting technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from unlawful processing.
FECtest.com is secured completely with a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection which protects all information between you and our websites while entering your personal data.
Third Party Websites
Right to Access
FECtest offers you the right to access and, if applicable, rectify your personal data. Requests for accessing, rectifying or erasing personal data will be processed and answered by FECtest within an adequate period of time.
FECtest will honour requests for erasing personal data if possible, unless this data needs to be stored to comply with laws and regulations or on account of legitimate interest.
Personal data is not stored longer than necessary for the processing of this data for the above mentioned purposes.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please let us know immediately.